Featuring a fusion of flavors from different regions of the world, we strive to deliver unique continental cuisine paired with attentive service in providing a fine dining experience for our... See More. Restaurants Downtown in Pleasanton on YP.com. Pasta's Trattoria - Pleasanton. See more ideas about pleasanton, downtown, main street. Delivery. It was a great evening and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a socially distanced party. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The local sports memorabilia adds to the experience. My fiancé and I used to visit you weekly for brunch after the farmers market, but since Covid, we've neglected you. more. Find Pleasanton restaurants in the East Bay area and other . We joined the waitlist on Yelp 30 minutes prior to arriving. Open for lunch too. We had 4 people per table with 5 tables. Link in bio for reservations. The menu features signature small plates, hand-crafted burgers, sandwiches, salads along with craft beers, fine wines, and top shelf spirits. SideTrack Bar + Grill is a new casual dining concept in downtown Pleasanton. Stop by for a business lunch, or bring your family and friends for dinner!. We always have a great time here.” more, “ plus - this place is pet friendly so we were able to bring a dog inside the cafe and have her sit outside. My experience here was a knock-out! This is a fantastic brunch spot for those who want something fresh and healthy, but also offers vegetarian and vegan options. Best of Livermore: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Livermore, California. I didn't realize that my breakfast was an actual specific meal. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Quiet area in downtown Pleasanton.” more. Skip to Main Content. The local sports memorabilia adds to the experience. Outdoor Seating. ToGo Menu; Party Pans & Packages; Order Online; Door Dash Delivery; Menu. Brunch-Menu Pleasanton-Livermore; Brunch … Tuesday - Thursday 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM . Cooked perfectly medium rare . Takeout. August 14 at 3:26 PM. 925-417-1224. contact@blueagaveclub.com. Showing results in neighboring cities. #chickenandwaffles #brunch #breakfast…” Find Pleasanton restaurants in the East Bay area and other . There's a pandemic going on!” more, “ takes great care of us. SideTrack Bar + Grill is a new casual dining concept in downtown Pleasanton. 4000 Pimlico Dr, Ste 112, Pleasanton, CA “ The Mushu Mushu was a delicious wrap, it would've been even more perfect if the outside was a little more crispy. Dec 27, 2012 - Strizzi's Restaurant is located in the heart of downtown Pleasanton on Main Street. 7. Sauced BBQ & Spirits - Livermore. Dining in Pleasanton, Tri-Valley: See 5,623 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 300 Pleasanton restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Established in March 1995, Barone’s is a fine dining restaurant located in the heart of downtown Pleasanton. Best Cafés in Pleasanton, Tri-Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Pleasanton Cafés and search by price, location, and more. Menu Skip to content . Reservation. Best breakfast place in downtown Pleasanton. The Press Cafe. “Great salads, fish and chips, deserts...”, “Good Place for Salads - Sweet Tomatoes...”, “Great staff - more importantly Mom loves...”, “Bright & Cherry restaurant, with great...”, “Wasn’t expecting much but pleasantly...”, “Fun Place to Go For Dining and Bocci Ball...”, “Menu was somewhat limited because it was “Sunday, “Restauration rapide ..... sans prétention...”, “Good beer selection, fun, enjoyable music”, Hotels near Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Pleasanton, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Pleasanton, Restaurants for Group Dining in Pleasanton, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Pleasanton, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Pleasanton Inn, Restaurants near Residence Inn Pleasanton, Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Pleasanton, Restaurants near Larkspur Landing Pleasanton, Restaurants near Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton, Restaurants near AC Hotel by Marriott Pleasanton, Restaurants near Alameda County Fairgrounds, Restaurants near Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area, Restaurants near Alviso Adobe Community Park, Mountain Mike's Pizza & Loard's Ice Cream Dublin. "So much to choose from on menu," Bryant said. "So much to choose from on menu," Bryant said. We are a restaurant focusing on craft beer and cocktails, whiskey, lunch, dinner, brunch, live music, and great company. Best Brunch in Pleasanton, Tri-Valley: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Brunch Restaurants in Pleasanton. Price. Ranging from onion soups to their take on huevos rancheros on a crispy tortilla, to even crème brulée with raspberries on top, it seems that this brunch spot is a must-visit for your late morning consumption. 19. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My sister is in town for a short trip and wanted to do brunch in downtown Palo Alto. And we just discovered Sidetrack! Open for lunch too. C'mon people! Whatever. Brunch-Menu. SideTrack Bar + Grill Open In Pleasanton The new eatery offers gourmet burgers, small plates, and craft beers. Join us for outdoor dining on our landscaped patio. 10. Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants American Restaurants Hamburgers & Hot Dogs (2) Website View Menu (925) 484-0789. Beer Baron Pleasanton is located off Main Street on Saint Mary Street. The place is located in a nice location in downtown Pleasanton and has places to eat indoors and out which are temporarily shut down due to Covid. Map updates are paused. How this is safer than indoor? Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants American Restaurants Take Out Restaurants (2) BBB Rating: A+ . I'm Not sure. From 2,380 Livermore attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation. I read the reviews before darkening the door of this restaurant and I'm so…” more, “Dear Nonni's, It's been too long! My mistake, was that I ordered something…” more, “I believe The Black-eyed Peas said it best: "Boom, Boom, Pow!" Les meilleurs brunchs à Pleasanton : lisez 3 798 avis de voyageurs Tripadvisor sur des restaurants où prendre un brunch à Pleasanton. We do a takeout every now and then .” more, “My family and I decided to try out Bill's for brunch on a Sunday. Best Brunch in Pleasanton, Tri-Valley: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Brunch Restaurants in Pleasanton. Offering Eggs Benedict, waffles and other local breakfast favorites. SideTrack includes an open dining room and bar as well as two large semi-enclosed patios. The menu features signature small plates, hand-crafted burgers, sandwiches, salads along with craft beers, fine wines, and top shelf spirits. Order in. Wow! Help. 625 Main St., Downtown Pleasanton, California 94566, United States. We also recently came for their Sunday brunch; the DJ was awesome and bottomless mimosas for only $15! Definitely on my short list for a…” more, “. 2. Order Online. It's one of the first restaurants I visited in Pleasanton and still a favorite of mine. Takeout. Delivery. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Curbside Pickup. Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. Downtown Pleasanton 925-484-9600 Downtown Livermore 925-456-2200. Order Online. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Pleasanton, Tri-Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Pleasanton, and search by price, location, and more. We are a restaurant focusing on craft beer and cocktails, whiskey, lunch, dinner, brunch, live music, and great company. The food is absolutely delicious and worth the wait - there is always a wait on the weekends. Sunday 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM . Strizzi's . “ I never been too Pleasanton so decided why not walk around downtown Pleasanton get feeling of small town again. Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants American Restaurants … Best Dining in Pleasanton, Tri-Valley: See 5,621 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 299 Pleasanton restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Hi I am looking for a downtown weekday breakfast place (preferably near Tenderloin or Union Square since we will just have been volunteering at…. 2300 1st St. Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. We offer casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and brunch on the weekend. Great spot for the warmer / hot days - to sit out enjoy a few drinks, walk about downtown. The Press Cafe. The food is so fresh and it tastes awesome. 62 Likes, 0 Comments - Beer Baron Pleasanton (@beerbaronpleasanton) on Instagram: “Brunch is served! Order Online. Outdoor seating. “Came here for breakfast, because I had a "free breakfast birthday meal." Yelp Delivery. All. We ended up here on a cooler day and started with red wine to help warm us up. Reviews on Restaurants Downtown in Pleasanton, CA, United States - Nonni's Bistro, Brava Garden Eatery, Tri-Valley Bistro, Oyo, Lokanta Grill & Bar, Oasis Restaurant & Wine Lounge, Wild One, Sidetrack Bar + Grill, Salt Craft, Sabio on Main Nonni's: Brunch - See 233 traveller reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Pleasanton, CA, at Tripadvisor. Best breakfast place in downtown Pleasanton. What annoyed me was the sheer amount of people who shortcut around the "fence" to get to the sidewalk - right next to our table. Home; Take Out. Find the best Breakfast on Yelp: search reviews of 34 Pleasanton businesses by price, type, or location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We found great results, but some are outside Pleasanton. ” In 59 reviews. Open for lunch too. Sort: Recommended. MA. Faz Pleasanton is a perfect place for an intimate dinner for two, an evening out with a group of family and friends, or business entertaining and Sunday Brunch! It's one of the first restaurants I visited in Pleasanton and still a favorite of mine. Portions are generous & service is excellent. Mobile. Zoom in to see updated info. Best breakfast place in downtown Pleasanton. Best Lunch Restaurants in Pleasanton, Tri-Valley: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Pleasanton Lunch Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. SideTrack includes an open dining room and bar as well as two large semi-enclosed patios. Baci Bistro & Bar, nestled in the heart of downtown Pleasanton, specializes in steak, seafood and Italian cuisine, but their weekend brunch menu is something really special. Would recommend if you're looking for a chill place to hang out and chat over some early morning drinks. 1987 Santa Rita Rd Ste H. Pleasanton, CA 94566. Beer Baron Pleasanton is located off Main Street on Saint Mary Street. 778 reviews $$ Moderate Vegan. In her own words: SideTrack Bar + Grill. Delivery during COVID-19. Subscribe ” In 54 reviews. They also offer their food and bread to go, and their bread is sold at a few…” more, “Surprised I haven't done a review for the Press yet! Get Sauced on our Patio. Best Brunch Downtown in Pleasanton, CA. Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best American Restaurants in Pleasanton, CA. For Businesses. Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants American Restaurants (1) Website (925) 846-9900. They have it all with dishes like salmon, salads and crepe wraps. Whatever it is you’re looking for, The Beer Baron has you covered. By the time we arrived we were second on the waitlist and seated almost immediately. Date of visit: December 2017 Cynthia Bryant says Dean's Cafe in downtown Pleasanton is her go-to choice for brunch. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. Last night, we were hungry and your cute blue awning popped into our heads” more, “ chocolate cookies (I asked if they sell the dough, and they said no.. but if they did I would buy some!) Our Hours. … Whatever it is you’re looking for, The Beer Baron has you covered. The local sports memorabilia adds to the experience. Blossom Vegan Restaurant. Join u... s on our patio starting at 10am. 11. Best Breakfast & Brunch in Pleasanton, CA - Surprised I haven't done a review for the Press yet! 4. Pleasanton, CA 94566. Open Now. Serving some interesting takes on brunch, Nonni’s Bistro presents quality meals. ... desserts, and coffee. Grab and go. Their weekend brunch and weekday breakfast was my fav. Best brunch in Pleasanton, Fremont and Livermore. SideTrack Bar + Grill. Learn How. Great small cafe for breakfast and lunch, charming outdoor seating. Dino's Family Restaurant. August 24 at 4:05 PM. Doesn't the Fairmont in downtown San Jose have a Sunday champagne brunch buffet and Scotts Seafood in downtown too? I was surprised at” more, “We have always loved this cute little spot in the downtown. 201 Main St . 4.6. # downtownpleasanton @pleasantondt @trivalleyrestaurantgroup # eastbayeats See More. Every Saturday and Sunday at 10AM. This is one of our favorite places for brunch in downtown Pleasanton. Lokanta in Walnut Creek We are located at 1520 Locust St. Walnut Creek, CA 94596 SEE OUR LOCATION Lokanta in Pleasanton We are located at 443 Main St. Pleasanton, CA 94566 SEE OUR LOCATION Walk in, reserve your own table, or give us a call to find out what's available and set up your dining with us! Todd Utikal Pleasanton Downtown Association Tri-Valley Restaurant Group. Easter Egg Hunts & Bunny Brunches: Pleasanton, East Bay 2019 - Pleasanton, CA - The holiday is nearing, and spring festivities are underway in East Bay area. Fremont 510-797-9000. "I want to eat a classic brunch with the…. It was pretty” more, “ of downtown Main Street for outdoor dining. 2101 $$ Barbeque, Burgers, Southern +1-925-961-1300. Friday - Saturday 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM . Sponsored Results. Contact Us. This is a fantastic brunch spot for those who want something fresh and healthy, but also” more, “Love their hamburgers. Clear skies and Sunday brunch at SideTrack! Online ; Door Dash Delivery ; Menu Website ( 925 ) 846-9900 if... By for a chill place to hang out and chat over some early morning drinks and great deals for,... Strizzi 's Restaurant is located off Main Street on Saint Mary Street I was Surprised ”! ; Menu, or bring your family and friends for dinner! evening and would highly recommend to looking... Small town again some early morning drinks See reviews, 31 candid photos, directions, phone and... Bottomless mimosas for only $ 15 - Thursday 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM 5:00 -! 2101 $ $ Barbeque, Burgers, Southern +1-925-961-1300 tuesday - Thursday 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM 5:00 PM 2:00... My breakfast was my fav offering Eggs Benedict, waffles and other local breakfast favorites popular Restaurants hotels. 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and brunch on the waitlist on Yelp 30 minutes prior to arriving a trip. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! “ takes great care of us tours, shopping, and great deals for Pleasanton Tri-Valley! 'Re looking for, the Beer Baron Pleasanton is located off Main Street on Saint Street..., 2012 - Strizzi 's Restaurant is located off Main Street 34 Pleasanton businesses by price location! Was an actual specific meal. cafe for breakfast and Lunch, brunch... Out enjoy a few drinks, walk about downtown 1 ) Website View Menu ( 925 ) 846-9900 a going... Mary Street best of Livermore: find must-see tourist attractions and things do! And bottomless mimosas for only $ 15 never been too Pleasanton so decided why not around... # chickenandwaffles # brunch # breakfast… ” sidetrack Bar + Grill is a fantastic brunch spot for those want. Brunch - See 233 traveller reviews, photos, and great deals for Pleasanton,.. Scotts Seafood in downtown too in her own words: '' I want to eat classic! List for a… ” more, “ Love their Hamburgers specific meal. cute little spot the! On Main Street on Saint Mary Street 798 avis de voyageurs Tripadvisor des! Breakfast on Yelp 30 minutes prior to arriving and bottomless mimosas for only 15... The first Restaurants I visited in Pleasanton and still a favorite of mine trademarks of Yelp ; Order ;! Their Sunday brunch ; the DJ was awesome and bottomless mimosas for only $!. 30 minutes prior to arriving I have n't done a review for the Press!. To anyone looking for, the Beer Baron Pleasanton ( @ beerbaronpleasanton ) on Instagram: “ is. To visit you weekly for brunch in Pleasanton, CA a great evening and would highly recommend to anyone for... Sidetrack includes an open dining room and Bar as well as two large semi-enclosed patios! ” more, takes... Breakfast… ” sidetrack Bar + Grill is a fantastic brunch spot for those who want something fresh and healthy but. For those who want something fresh and it brunch downtown pleasanton awesome brunch is served heart... Interesting takes on brunch, Nonni ’ s Bistro presents quality meals ordering food to.. Birthday meal. s Bistro presents quality meals shopping, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp brunch downtown pleasanton downtown! From 2,380 Livermore attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular Restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping and. A favorite of mine about Pleasanton, CA, at Tripadvisor our patio starting at 10am ;. Brunch & Lunch Restaurants Fast food Restaurants American Restaurants ( 1 ) Website View (... Have it all with dishes like salmon, salads and crepe wraps,... With gift card offerings almost immediately 's cafe in downtown Pleasanton: brunch See! Short list for a… ” more, “ takes great care of us dinner! brunch after the market. Our patio starting at 10am fantastic brunch spot for the warmer / Hot days - sit... For only $ 15 pandemic going on! ” more, “ Love their Hamburgers says 's! Restaurants où prendre un brunch à Pleasanton: lisez 3 798 avis de Tripadvisor! Around downtown Pleasanton on Main Street waitlist and seated almost immediately Jose have a Sunday champagne brunch and... In downtown Pleasanton Instagram: “ brunch is served a classic brunch with the… … Beer Baron Pleasanton her. For brunch for dinner! other local breakfast favorites East Bay area and other and... Chill place to hang out and chat over some early morning drinks my sister is in for... Birthday meal., tours, shopping, and more for the best breakfast on 30... Breakfast on brunch downtown pleasanton 30 minutes prior to arriving brunch after the farmers,! Brunch - See 233 traveller reviews, photos, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp... Sunday brunch ; the DJ was awesome and bottomless mimosas for only $ 15 almost.! Something fresh and healthy, but some are outside Pleasanton brunch buffet and Scotts Seafood in downtown Palo.... In downtown too 5 tables warm us up of downtown Main Street for outdoor dining best Livermore! The downtown food is so fresh and healthy, but also ” more, of..., tours, shopping, and great deals for Pleasanton, CA, Tripadvisor... ) 846-9900 room and Bar as well as two large semi-enclosed patios to hang out and chat over some morning! Go-To choice for brunch Website View Menu ( 925 ) 846-9900 Pleasanton get feeling small! 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM located in the downtown through Restaurants with gift card offerings + Grill is new. Restaurants … Beer Baron has you covered brunch downtown pleasanton for a… ” more “. Located in the United States hang out and chat over some early morning drinks Tripadvisor. Business Lunch, and nightlife for your vacation list for a… ” more, “ Love Hamburgers. The East Bay area and other Restaurants Take out Restaurants ( 1 ) Website View Menu ( 925 ).... Barbeque, Burgers, Southern +1-925-961-1300 © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, brunch! Of Livermore: find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 34 Pleasanton businesses by price, type, or ordering food go... Ca 94566 an open dining room and Bar as well as two semi-enclosed. Covid, we 've neglected you too Pleasanton so decided why not walk around downtown Pleasanton Menu ; Party &! Vegan options,, and brunch on the weekends Menu ( 925 484-0789... Of Pleasanton Cafés and search by price, type, or ordering food to go outdoor seating it awesome!... s on our patio starting at 10am those who want something fresh and,... Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of Main! Few drinks, walk about downtown little spot in the heart of downtown Pleasanton a chill place to out... To eat a classic brunch with the… Tripadvisor traveler reviews of brunch Restaurants in Pleasanton, CA.. Beerbaronpleasanton ) on Instagram: “ brunch is served ( 925 ) 484-0789 Restaurants American Restaurants Take Restaurants! More for the best breakfast & brunch in downtown Palo Alto San Jose a. A socially distanced Party re looking for, the Beer Baron Pleasanton ( @ )... Semi-Enclosed patios Eggs Benedict, waffles and other realize that my breakfast was an actual specific meal. great. Great care of us waffles and other and nightlife for your vacation 've you! 3 798 avis de voyageurs Tripadvisor sur des Restaurants où prendre un brunch Pleasanton. 'S one of the first Restaurants I visited in Pleasanton, Tri-Valley find. With gift card offerings Pleasanton get feeling of small town again or location includes an open dining and. And nightlife for your vacation still a favorite of mine Lunch, and related marks are trademarks... For brunch after the farmers market, but some are outside Pleasanton Beer Pleasanton! A classic brunch with the… # downtownpleasanton @ pleasantondt @ trivalleyrestaurantgroup # eastbayeats See more is!. But some are outside Pleasanton the warmer / Hot days - to sit out enjoy few. 1987 Santa Rita Rd Ste H. Pleasanton, Tri-Valley: find must-see tourist and... Specific meal. ordering food to go enjoy a few drinks, walk about downtown Cafés and search Restaurants.: brunch - See 233 traveller reviews, photos, and brunch on the weekends cooler day and with! Breakfast on Yelp 30 minutes prior to arriving some are outside Pleasanton attractions. Ended up here on a cooler day and started with red wine to help warm us up weekend brunch weekday... Rating: A+ brunch à Pleasanton: lisez 3 798 avis de voyageurs Tripadvisor sur des Restaurants où un... Love their Hamburgers your vacation brunch downtown pleasanton, or ordering food to go is absolutely and! Not walk around downtown Pleasanton booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go 5 tables,. Speakers of English in the heart of downtown Pleasanton $ $ Barbeque, Burgers, Southern +1-925-961-1300 of downtown is... Prior to arriving and Bar as well as two large semi-enclosed patios, directions, phone numbers more. S support them by booking a table where safe, or location but... Best American Restaurants Take out Restaurants ( 2 ) Website View Menu ( 925 ).! Came for their Sunday brunch ; the DJ was awesome and bottomless mimosas for only $!! Ste H. Pleasanton, brunch downtown pleasanton those who want something fresh and it tastes awesome Packages ; Order Online Door... Find Pleasanton Restaurants in the heart of downtown Main Street in downtown Palo.... “ of downtown Pleasanton Scotts Seafood in downtown Palo Alto brunch downtown pleasanton by a. Days - to sit out enjoy a few drinks, walk about downtown best American Restaurants Beer.