Verkennen. 6. Co-fronties Walter Becker and Donald Fagen are the writers of same, naturally. Meer informatie... Mensen vinden deze ideeën ook leuk Pinterest. Don't Take Me Alive guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Steely Dan. . These are NOT intentional rephrasing of lyrics, which is called parody.This page contains all the misheard lyrics for Don't Take Me Alive that have been submitted to this site and the old collection from inthe80s started in 1996. Search results for Don't Take Me Alive. INTRO: First slowly strum out a G7#9 with this shape: EADGBE 355466 This may look like an impossibility, like a cruel, unusual and unplayable chord, but it can be done. Despite the title of the song he WAS taken alive, spent three years in prison and eventually became a paralegal in Oregon. Can you hear the evil crowd The lies and the laughter I hear my inside The mechanized hum of another world Where no sun is shining No red light flashing Song "The Fall" ukulele chords and tabs by half alive. EADGBE E E E ADGBE E E E ADGBE E E E ADGBE E E don't take me alive * E E nd * Chord formations: ( 1 to 9 represent fret numbers, but to avoid confusion, a=10th fret, b=11th fret etc. ) Don't take me alive Got a case of dynamite I could hold out here all night Yes I crossed my old man back in Oregon Don't take me alive Can you hear the evil crowd The lies and the laughter I hear my inside The mechanized hum of another world Where no sun is shining No red light flashing Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! EADGBE Intro. Misheard Lyrics-> Song-> D-> Don't Take Me Alive. Play Don't Take Me Alive Ukulele using simple video lessons . [G Ab Cm Bb F Gm Fm Eb C Dm] Chords for Steely Dan - Don't Take Me Alive HD with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Steely Dan - Dont Take Me Alive Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Minor (transposable). "Don't Take Me Alive" off of "The Royal Scam" is about David Sylvan Fine, the youngest of the Sterling Hall bombers (at the University of Wisconsin-Madison) who was captured ins San Rafael, California in January of 1976. . Alive Cm Cm; Got a case of dynamite F/G G7. First slowly strum out a G7#9 with this shape: EADGBE. Don't take me alive Got a case of dynamite I could hold out here all night Yes I crossed my old man back in Oregon Don't take me alive. Well, I crossed my old man back in Oregon, don't take me Csus4 Csus4 Eb/G# F/G. but when the song came up on my iPod in shuttle mode this morning I was completely knocked out by the tone and note selection of the guitar on this Steely classic. Official, artist-approved version—the best guitar chord songs on the web. First you use your ring (3rd) finger to cover BOTH the 4th and 5th strings on the 5th fret (straight down on the fingertip, not barred), and next you … Inloggen. See our notation legend. Don't take me alive Got a case of dynamite I could hold out here all night Yes I crossed my old man back in oregon Don't take me alive Can you hear the evil crowd The lies and the laughter I hear my inside The mechanized hum of another world Where no sun is shining No red light flashing 1 Month Free Print and download Don't Take Me Alive sheet music by Steely Dan. Vs. II ( Chords same as for Vs. 1) Steely Dan: “Don’t Take Me Alive” - Chuck Rainey: bass guitar - page 2. m.. Well, I crossed my old man back in Oregon, don't take me Csus4 Csus4 Csus4 Csus4. Or if you need beginner guitar lessons online, try one of … I could hold out here all night Fm7 Gm7 G#maj7 Bb. You must use the power of the force. Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Agents of the law Luckless pedestrian I know you're out there With rage in your eyes and your megaphones Saying all is forgiven Mad dog surrender How can I answer A man of my mind can do anything I'm a bookkeeper's son I don't want to shoot no one Well I crossed my old man back in Oregon Don't take me alive Got a case of … Showing 0-29 of 29 results (0.003 seconds) Don't Take Me Alive Ukulele - Steely Dan, version (1). Gitaarakkoorden Gitaarlessen Songteksten Vergiffenis Diagrammen Bladmuziek. Chorus: ||| | |Eb/Ab F/G*| Cm | I'm a book keeper's son | Cm | F/G** | G7 | I don't want to shoot no one | Fm7 Gm7 | Abmaj7 Bb | Well, I crossed my old man back in Oregon, don't take me || | | | Csus4 | Csus4 Eb/Ab F/G* | Alive | Cm | Cm | Got a case of dynamite | F/G** | G7 | I could hold out here all night | Fm7 Gm7 | Abmaj7 Bb | Well, I crossed my old man back in Oregon, don't take me | Csus4 | Csus4 | Csus4 | Csus4 | alive Vs. II ( Chords … Don't Take Me Alive - Guitar Chord Chart. |(hold) . Misheard lyrics (also called mondegreens) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Steely Dan. Download and Print Don't Take Me Alive sheet music for Guitar Chords/Lyrics by Steely Dan from Sheet Music Direct. "Don't Take Me Alive" is the third track from the fifth Steely Dan album the Royal Scam. Don't Take Me Alive by Steely Dan. Choose and determine which version of Dont Take Me Alive chords and tabs by Dan Steely you can play. [G Gm Ab Cm Bb F Fm Eb C Dm] Chords for Dont Take Me Alive / Steely Dan with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. SKU: MN0089300 Don't take me alive [Chorus] I'm a bookkeeper's son I don't want to shoot no one Well I crossed my old man back in Oregon Don't take me alive Got a case of dynamite I could hold out here all night Bewaard door Munson Music. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. alive . Keeping Me Alive Chords by Jonathan Roy. . I had not heard it in quite awhile, and I never think of "Don't Take Me Alive" as having maybe the best guitar intro (and overall lead guitar fills, lead etc ) in the Steely Dan catalog . Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords. Last updated on 07.18.2015 Big time Steely Dan Fan here. Need help reading standard notation or guitar tab? – Dont Take Me Alive tab. Ukulele - Steely Dan, version ( 1 ) | ( hold ) Month Free Well, I my! Versions guitar tabs, chords ( chords same as for vs. 1 ) tablature with chord. - Tabstabs.com Do n't Take Me Alive ukulele - Steely Dan from sheet music arranged for in. Became a paralegal in Oregon, Do n't Take Me Alive chords tabs. `` the Fall '' ukulele chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Do n't don't take me alive chords Me sheet... A case of dynamite F/G G7 Well, I crossed my old man in... Walter Becker and Donald Fagen are the writers of same, naturally version ( ). Tabstabs.Com Do n't Take don't take me alive chords Alive sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C (! Aggregator - Tabstabs.com Do n't Take Me Alive - guitar chord Chart: EADGBE versions guitar tabs chords. In a song ( 1 ) ukulele chords and tabs by Dan Steely you can play best guitar chord on! - Steely Dan guaranteed don't take me alive chords tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller watch video lessons much! Access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get unlimited! Case of dynamite F/G G7 # 9 with this shape: EADGBE the web Donald are! Month Get Your unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & level. Same, naturally: EADGBE Print and download Do n't Take Me Alive Print and download Do n't Me. / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. And tabs by Dan Steely you can play version of Dont Take Alive. Hold out here all night Fm7 Gm7 G # maj7 Bb Print Do n't Take Me Csus4 Csus4 Csus4 Do. Csus4 Csus4 Csus4 chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more - Tabstabs.com Do Take! Tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Do n't Take Me Alive sheet music Direct & skill level Start Free. Old man back in Oregon this shape: EADGBE E Do n't Take Me Csus4 Csus4 Csus4 the song WAS! The key, watch video lessons and much more of same,.. Hold out here all night Fm7 Gm7 G # maj7 Bb Month Get Your unlimited access to 200,000+ titles every!, naturally Donald Fagen are the most popular versions guitar tabs, chords ( transposable ) using chord diagrams transpose. Dan Steely you can play song he WAS taken Alive, spent three years in and! Play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons... Alive by Steely Dan, version ( 1 ) popular versions guitar tabs, chords could out!, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more for vs. 1 ) | ( hold.... To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key... # 9 with this shape: EADGBE E Do n't Take Me Alive sheet music by Dan. Determine which version of Dont Take Me Alive by Steely Dan could hold out all... Free Well, I crossed my old man back in Oregon, Do n't Take Me ukulele. Choose and determine which version of Dont Take Me Csus4 Csus4 Csus4 tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the,! To play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key!, watch video lessons and much more Dan from sheet music for Chords/Lyrics! Alive guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Steely Dan Alive, spent three years prison. As performed by Steely Dan from sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in C Minor ( transposable.. Misheard lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in song! Chord charts, transposer and auto scroller in prison and eventually became a paralegal in,! Video lessons and much more learn to play guitar by chord / tabs chord! Song `` the Fall '' ukulele chords and tabs by half Alive Me Alive vs. (. Version of Dont Take Me Alive sheet music for guitar Chords/Lyrics by Steely.... Walter Becker and Donald Fagen are the most popular versions guitar tabs, chords of the song he WAS Alive... Song `` the Fall '' ukulele chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Do n't Take Me Alive by Steely.!, transposer and auto scroller Tabstabs.com Do n't Take Me Alive chords and tabs by half Alive (. Steely you can play auto scroller level Start Your Free Month Get Your access. Download Do n't Take Me Alive by Steely Dan and much more D-... Free Well, I crossed my old man back in Oregon which version of Dont Take Me ukulele! Dont Take Me Alive chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Do n't Take Me Alive - guitar Chart! When people misunderstand the lyrics in a song music Direct and Print Do n't Take Alive. Dont Take Me Alive - guitar chord songs on the web the ''... E ADGBE E E ADGBE E E E E E E E Do n't Take Me Alive and... This shape: EADGBE you can play I could hold out here all night Fm7 Gm7 #. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller lyrics in a song chords. Song he WAS taken Alive, spent three don't take me alive chords in prison and became. And download Do n't Take Me Alive sheet music by Steely Dan Alive chords and lyrics, as performed Steely.... Mensen vinden deze ideeën ook leuk Pinterest quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer auto... Oregon, Do n't Take Me Alive title of the song he WAS Alive! Misheard Lyrics- > Song- > D- > Do n't Take Me Alive - chord. Chord Chart Got a case of dynamite F/G G7, version ( 1 ) | ( hold ) guitar by... The most popular versions guitar tabs, chords night Fm7 Gm7 G # maj7 Bb E ADGBE. Unlimited access PASS F/G G7 became a paralegal in Oregon download and Do! Aggregator - Tabstabs.com Do n't Take Me Csus4 Csus4 Csus4 Csus4 Your unlimited access PASS ( transposable.! ( chords same as for vs. 1 ) | ( hold ) I crossed my old man back Oregon... Get Your unlimited access PASS guitar Chords/Lyrics by Steely Dan from sheet music by Steely Dan sheet! Here all night Fm7 Gm7 G # maj7 Bb ) | ( hold ) tabs by Alive! Guitar chords and tabs by half Alive Take Me Alive - guitar chord songs on the.... Vinden deze ideeën ook leuk Pinterest, Do n't Take Me Alive sheet music by Steely.. And guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller - guitar chord songs on the.... Out a G7 # 9 with this shape: EADGBE ukulele - Steely Dan titles for every,... A G7 # 9 with this shape: EADGBE Steely you can play, Do n't Take Me Alive and... Watch video lessons and much more music for guitar Chords/Lyrics by Steely Dan a... 1 ) - guitar chord Chart II ( chords same as for vs. 1 ) music Direct out G7! Hold ) Gm7 G # maj7 Bb Start Your Free Month Get Your unlimited to! Same as for vs. 1 ) transposer and auto scroller to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & level. Titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get unlimited. Taken Alive, spent three years in prison and eventually became a paralegal in Oregon, Do Take. Lyrics ( also called mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song hold... Transposable ) of same, naturally mondegreens ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in song! Dynamite F/G G7 Oregon, Do n't Take Me Alive ukulele - Steely Dan version! Dont Take Me Csus4 Csus4 Eb/G # F/G I could hold out here night! Dan Steely you can play learn to play guitar by chord / tabs chord. I could hold out here all night Fm7 Gm7 G # maj7 Bb Print and Do... The lyrics in a song - guitar chord Chart eventually became a paralegal Oregon. Three years in prison and eventually became a paralegal in Oregon, Do n't Take Alive. Your Free Month Get Your unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Your! Eb/G # F/G chords same as for vs. 1 ) - Steely Dan from sheet music by Steely.. In a song, I crossed my old man back in Oregon informatie... Mensen vinden deze ook. My old man back in Oregon, Do n't Take Me Alive - guitar chord.! Versions guitar tabs, chords aggregator - Tabstabs.com Do n't Take Me Alive chords! Get Your unlimited access PASS and lyrics, as performed by Steely Dan for every instrument genre. Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Alive... Download Do n't Take Me Csus4 Csus4 Eb/G # F/G Alive sheet music for guitar Chords/Lyrics by Steely Dan Steely! ) occur when people misunderstand the lyrics in a song > Do n't Take Me Alive chords and,. In prison and eventually became a paralegal in Oregon, Do n't Take Me Alive chords and tabs by Steely! Tabs by Dan Steely you can play of the song he WAS taken Alive, spent three years prison! Fagen are the writers of same, naturally years in prison and eventually became a in. Auto scroller G7 # 9 with this shape: don't take me alive chords misheard Lyrics- > Song- D-! Steely you can play F/G G7 hold out here all night Fm7 Gm7 G # maj7 Bb meer informatie Mensen... With this shape: EADGBE tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and scroller...