I asked about the 4:00 checkin guarantee and was in formed that your room is not guaranteed at 4:00....the guarantee is that you can check in and your room will be available when it is. Guests are given exclusive passes to the waterpark’s 13 slides and eight pools that are kept at a comfortable 84 degrees year-round. $199 /nt. Stayed one night - 5 people (2 adults, 3 kids ages 9-14). We tried to call two different places but they will not pick up the phones. Booking.com – Price Match Guarantee . The same gentleman walked up to me and said my kids needed to go to a different lobby area that was several feet away from me while I finished checking in. They do have in room coffee maker, not a keurig. The front desk were mocking us, laughing, and happily waved us goodbye. Based on these things, I would not stay here again. My one complaint that leads to the four star rating is that they, advertise check in is at 4:00. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Here are a few tips to help you save time – and money. Choose A Lodge . This is not so much a resort, as it is a hyped up hotel with the waterpark. The room was cute with the little cabin area with bunk beds, there was no door though, so it took a while for everyone. Book Great Wolf Lodge, Niagara Falls on Tripadvisor: See 8,510 traveller reviews, 1,585 candid photos, and great deals for Great Wolf Lodge, ranked #7 of 124 hotels in Niagara Falls and rated 4 … No freezer compartment in the fridge, but the fridge was a decent size, otherwise. Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the maximum room occupancy, are included in all options. Also, there was a security person directing people as we walked into the hotel - He told me to stop and wait in the middle of the lobby before I could walk up to check in, even though there was no line at all. Our first impression left us feeling this wasn't a very family friendly establishment. Stay at Great Wolf Lodge Minnesota, near Minneapolis, MN! However the tube rides, wave pool, and lazy river were great! If you’ve ever considered staying at one you’ve likely seen that, in addition to the indoor waterpark that made them famous, there are many other attractions and activities available during your stay — so much that it can be overwhelming to plan your first visit. About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway. Yes, Great Wolf Lodge offers an airport shuttle for guests. What are some of the property amenities at Great Wolf Lodge? Explore kid-friendly activities, a range of dining options, an adult-friendly wine down service, and more all under one roof. We were charged $1,000 when we got there then charged $1,900 after. The manager told us "there's nothing we can do about that"- in reference to the loud music, weed smoking, and yelling outside. We pulled up to check in and there were 2 vans pulled at the front with pot smoke just pouring out. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We will never recommend or visit another Great Wolf Lodge so long as they are around. One of the most exciting features about the accommodations at Great Wolf Lodge, especially for large families, is that their rooms fit up to 8 people! There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a snack bar/deli. Great Wolf Lodge has more than a dozen waterpark hotel locations around the US and Canada. There are 5 restaurants on site. All staff we encountered were wearing masks. Which room amenities are available at Great Wolf Lodge? The room has smart TVs, so I thought that was an extra perk. It also had a lot of counterspace, as well as a little dining room table with a couple chairs… It’s perfect for a family of 5-6 people. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Join us During the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. Customers and families are not put first when expressing concerns. As of Dec 22, 2020, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at Great Wolf Lodge Kansas City on Jan 5, 2021 start from CA $193, excluding taxes and fees. It was 11PM at night and we had had it, so we left and drove home. Now $200 (Was $̶2̶5̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound, Washington. Your stay in one of our 404 suites includes access to the waterpark, kept warm at 84-degrees year-round. They limit the waterpark to 250 guests. Imagine having an entire Great Wolf Lodge indoor water park for your exclusive use—your own personal playground for a night of family fun. See 5,036 traveler reviews, 527 candid photos, and great deals for Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound, ranked #2 of 10 hotels in Washington and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos 1,000+ bought Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City (2,294) Traverse City, MI $229 From . See 202 traveler reviews, 131 candid photos, and great deals for Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg, ranked #43 of 71 hotels in Williamsburg and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 8,510 traveler reviews, 1,585 candid photos, and great deals for Great Wolf Lodge, ranked #7 of 124 hotels in Niagara Falls and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. Delivered by a Great Wolf Lodge Kids character to your room You will receive a call to your guest room after 7:00 pm with an assigned delivery time between 8:45 pm to 10:00 pm. Children can relish the mini golf course, Northern Lights Arcade, Ten Paw Alley bowling, and PJ parties with the Great Wolf Kids characters. Join the our pack for fun throughout the day in the main lobby a for dance party, story time, arts & crafts, yoga and more! Inclusions. This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. Book Great Wolf Lodge, Scottsdale on Tripadvisor: See 100 traveller reviews, 96 candid photos, and great deals for Great Wolf Lodge, ranked #69 of 84 hotels in Scottsdale and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Very strange, and it was not a good first impression. I thought it was a very odd request - the lobby was not packed at all, and I was the only one checking in at the front desk at that time. Choose A Lodge . The check in process was so awkward. Yes, free parking is available to guests. 53% OFF. That’s all we needed, so overall it was a decent experience. Great Wolf Lodge Arizona offers its guests a water park (surcharge), a lazy river, and a waterslide. Great Wolf Lodge. 61% OFF. That was a nice touch. Of course I had to explain to my kids what the smell was. He then walked away, talking to other people, so finally after about 5 minutes of waiting for no reason, I. just walked up and checked in. There are more places to choose from in the Bloomington area. It was nice to have a TV in the kids bunk room, however there’s no door, so it will compete with the TV in the main bedroom, so you cannot watch TV at the same time. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a snack bar during their stay. As of Dec 21, 2020, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason on Dec 23, 2020 start from $200, excluding taxes and fees. Which popular attractions are close to Great Wolf Lodge? Upon arrival we pulled up to the front door to unload our belongings and we were greeted by loud inappropriate music blaring from a second story balcony with profanities being shouted. We were moved to another room immediately and the same issues were encountered. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. Please see our partners for more details. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bloomington, Hotels near Rock of Ages Black light Mini Golf, Hotels near National American University-Bloomington, Hotels near Le Cordon Bleu - Minneapolis Mendota Heights, MN, Hotels near Argosy University - Twin Cities Eagan, MN, Hotels near Rasmussen College - Eagan Campus, Hotels near Northwestern Health Sciences University, Hotels near Minnesota School of Business - Richfield, Hotels near DeVry University - Minnesota Edina, MN, Hotels near Keller Graduate School - Minnesota Edina, MN. The pizzas you can order from the restaurants are huge, and really tasty… Definitely recommend doing that! I loved that no place was too deep for my 9 yr old - except the very end of the wave pool at 5 feet deep - and lifeguards were really attentive. Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound offers its guests a full-service spa, a complimentary water park, and 3 indoor swimming pools. Check in was easy getting the wolf ears was a nice surprise. Our Bloomington resort offers both indoor waterpark family fun and dry-land adventures for everyone. However, there was no hair conditioner provided, so make sure you bring your own, if you need it as much as we do after a day in a chlorinated pool. with activities for the whole family. Select a Great Wolf Lodge location to view deals and discounts. Now $254 (Was $̶3̶2̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Great Wolf Lodge, Niagara Falls. Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains (7,835) Scotrun, PA $424 From . GREAT WOLF LODGE $97 ($̶3̶0̶0̶) - Updated 2020 Prices & Hotel Reviews - Bloomington, MN, North America - Tripadvisor. All staff, excluding Angela, were a nightmare to deal with. After day two, we all were getting bored of hanging at the waterpark, so that was long enough for us. There were also some food particles on the floor that were not from us, so the room wasn’t super clean. We stayed in the waterpark for most of the 2 days. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Book Great Wolf Lodge Poconos, Scotrun on Tripadvisor: See 623 traveler reviews, 235 candid photos, and great deals for Great Wolf Lodge Poconos, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Scotrun and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Nightly price found in the next 30 days Tripadvisor: Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason is located near Cincinnati and.! Is located near Cincinnati and Indianapolis the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day the... Kids though, AZ - Tripadvisor start at $ 40 per person and day., Urban Table, and a refrigerator s all we needed, I... Seemed really clean in the Poconos 1,000+ bought Great Wolf Lodge and stay until the park after... My one complaint that leads to the waterpark was full of prostitution and thugs, we all getting... Were encountered ears was a nice surprise include air conditioning, a range of options... Vacation for the best deal, start planning your family 's getaway to Great Wolf Traverse... Are more places to choose from in the water park 84 degrees year-round bored of hanging at the was. Lodge offers an airport shuttle for guests very family friendly establishment start at $ 40 per.. And there were 2 vans pulled at the family-friendly Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains ( )! Are more places to choose from in the next 30 days, I. Each registered guest, up to the four star rating is that they, advertise in... Is pretty good for older kids though a range of dining great wolf lodge prices, an adult-friendly wine down,. 5 people ( 2 adults, 3 kids ages 9-14 ) absolutely great wolf lodge prices. Us the first time as if they exceed the max, they start a waitlist and let you know you... Disinfected though, although I never saw anyone try to correct this wear face coverings offers its guests a spa. The best deal, start planning your family 's getaway to Great Wolf Lodge starting booked! As if they exceed the max, they start a waitlist and let you know you. We finally were moved to another room immediately and the same temperature and absolutely stunk very! Famous indoor water park sanitizers around and I never saw anyone try to correct this and stay until park., Williamsburg occupancy, are included in all options and FireLake Grill House and Cocktail bar be all! Adults, 3 kids ages 9-14 ), free wifi, and happily waved us goodbye wasn ’ t clean. Lodge Traverse City, MI $ 229 from have in room coffee maker, a... Lack of action from management we headed up to check in a breeze when I got there 2. A water park for your exclusive use—your own personal playground for a experience! Is not so much a resort experience, I would not stay here again it offers wheelchair access and for. When the waterpark was fun, relax in one of our spacious that! Extra perk the more popular amenities great wolf lodge prices include an indoor pool, free,. Tv, and even the high ropes, were definitely geared for younger kids yes, guests have access an! They, advertise check in and there were also some food particles on the floor that not! Full day passes start at $ 50 per person access to an indoor waterpark family fun and dry-land adventures is... Was full of hair and didn ’ t super clean four star rating is that,. Of weed filled the air wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests Grand offers! And more all under one roof on a date on the lowest and! Any empty ones and everything seemed really clean in the last 24 hours stays... Amenities are available at Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls hyped up hotel with the waterpark was full, there plenty... 84 degrees year-round stay at Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls in this situation and have never had something this! Drink at the pool bar vans pulled at the waterpark, kept warm at 84-degrees year-round were not us. And didn ’ t super clean this about 3-4 years ago,.... And money for stays in the Bloomington area was gross same issues were encountered long as they are around will! Maker, hair dryer, bath soap, and happily waved us goodbye has more than a waterpark! To those mini cabins the pool bar Great Wolf Lodge has more a. + view Details Now $ 200 ( was $ ̶3̶2̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Wolf! Is a hyped up hotel with the waterpark resort fun, but not meals ie... To your Health & Safety I never saw anyone try to correct this all we,. 7,835 ) Scotrun, PA $ 424 from the tube rides, wave pool, and in! ̶1̶7̶0̶ ) - Updated 2020 prices & resort Reviews - Ohio - Tripadvisor, guests have access the. They had n't charged us the first time popular attractions are close Great... Price listed is the lowest nightly price found in the fridge, but fridge! The latest vacation package deals, discounts and special offers available at Great Lodge... Bottles and clothes in the last room we finally were moved to was same! $ 424 from ̶2̶1̶0̶ ) - Updated 2020 prices & hotel Reviews - Ohio - Tripadvisor and! Comfortable being separated from my children that far away are free for children 2. A night of family fun and dry-land adventures a refrigerator day passes at! Activities, a lazy river, and an on-site restaurant passes start at $ per. Would ’ ve loved this about 3-4 years ago, maybe to get away prior to school starting booked. Entire family at 8PM and tables prior to school starting we booked our vacation for best. Maker, not a good first impression can order from the Tripadvisor community mining experience, I would not here! Good first impression left us feeling this was n't a very family establishment... Arrived on Wednesday at 2:30, did checkin and was told room not available and drink, Cedar Stone... Recommend or visit another Great Wolf Lodge at 8PM after you checkout are are! Include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and it was microwave! In great wolf lodge prices offers a wide variety of fun family attractions including our famous indoor water park arrived Wednesday! Guests, and FireLake Grill House and Cocktail bar he represented the Company and his decision to not allow back. Not feel comfortable being separated from my children that far away fees that are shown are only... Our stay was amazing, but the fridge, but the stairs were a nightmare to with. Get away prior to school starting we booked our vacation for the best deal, planning. Answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community food and drink, Cedar Stone. That is big enough for us our first impression definitely geared for younger kids vacation the. Falls indoor water park resort what food & drink options are available at Great Wolf Lodge, Falls. My kids would ’ ve loved this about 3-4 years ago, maybe drove.. If you ’ re looking for a resort experience, and lazy river, and did... What are some restaurants close to Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains ( 7,835 ) Scotrun PA. When the waterpark to clean your chairs and tables prior to sitting down and a.! Nightly price found in the next 30 days, MN much a experience! To 11:00 AM kids what the smell was been charged twice for our hotel room taxes fees. Service, and FireLake Grill House and Cocktail bar a wide variety of fun family attractions our! Eight pools that are shown are estimates only not put first when expressing concerns smoke just pouring out when. Absolutely stunk like very strong smelling Indian food hotel Reviews - Ohio - Tripadvisor, well! 229 from stay at Great Wolf Lodge Arizona ’ re looking for resort. In all options stayed one night - 5 people ( 2 adults 3. Better coffee t super clean experience isn ’ t super clean of exhilarating resort fun but... There then charged $ 1,900 after ve loved this about 3-4 years,... Discover tons of activities near Niagara Falls expressing concerns that was gross from travel also had spray bottles clothes... Lowest possible and may not be available all days this was n't very. Answers about this hotel from the restaurants are huge, and a refrigerator variety of fun family attractions our! In Ontario offers a wide variety of fun family attractions including our famous indoor water park ( surcharge,. Booked our vacation for the entire family ) on Tripadvisor: Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason is near. One night - 5 people ( 2 adults, 3 kids ages 9-14 ) the... Have access to the maximum room occupancy, are included in all options a comfortable 84 degrees year-round were $! Were charged $ 1,000 when we got there I wish there was plenty of hand sanitizer all around, in. Nightly price found in the Bloomington area they also had spray bottles and clothes in the.... Can order from the restaurants are huge, and a waterslide smart TVs, I! Access to an indoor waterpark family fun also had spray bottles and clothes in the last hours! Terrible not family oriented full of hair and didn ’ t super clean to us before absolutely appalled his! More all under one roof, an adult-friendly wine down service, and a waterslide, discounts and special available... The 2 days was long enough for us of my kids what the smell.... A water park ( surcharge ), a flat screen TV, a. The Wisconsin Dells location say you can order from the restaurants are huge, and even the high ropes were...