Skip. Yes, the second time I cooked it I kept the temperature low and it really worked. Last updated Nov 07, 2020. Required fields are marked *. Cook pasta in boiling water according to the package directions. I just made this for dinner this evening and it’s SO good! Just made this for the first time. Great recipe. This post may contain affiliate links. Easy Tomato … Salmon Tomato Pasta Sauce Recipes 480,826 Recipes. Plan it into your menu for the week; have grilled salmon steaks one day and grill two extra, then refrigerate, covered, until you make this recipe a day or two later. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and season with salt. Marinade the salmon with the shallot, parsley, 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice. Finish the pasta: Remove the sauce from heat. ), and I wanted to do something similar in this tomato salmon pasta. Home » Pasta » Creamy Lemon and Fresh Tomato Salmon Pasta, Published March 8, 2017 / Updated May 26, 2020 / 117 Comments. Made this tonight. Easy restaurant quality pasta at home!! Made this tonight to use up some leftover cedar planked salmon. Smoked salmon, artichoke hearts, capers, and a little dill for a big-time flavor bomb. It’s light but filling. This super easy and elegant recipe for pesto salmon pasta is perfect for company. Personally I am like you and prefer more. I didn’t have the Dijon mustard but it still turned out fine. Trade the smoked salmon for leftover cooked salmon. Toss … Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. My girlfriend LOVED it . I was very surprised cus i don't like lemony pasta and there's not enough to pack for lunch today.. thanks for the recipe! Creamy, cheesey goodness with sun dried tomatoes studded in there to give it a little pop of sunshine. Salt & Lavender is a recipe blog with a focus on delicious comfort food using everyday ingredients. My creamy lemon and fresh tomato salmon pasta is an easy and fresh (yet decadent!) I'd probably add it in closer to the end of cooking and not let it boil. Stirred and served. It's not like you can't get seafood here, but it's just not the same as being right there. Hi! Wow! Yummy! Did the cream curdle for you? Try sun-dried tomatoes instead of crushed tomatoes. Hi!! I’ll update the recipe. Def a keeper. . Eat well flavored! No changes except I doubled the recipe! Heat the oil in a medium skillet. Sprinkle both sides of the salmon with Italian seasoning and salt & pepper, to taste. No curdling and turned out great. I only have grape tomatoes - will that work? Your email address will not be published. Finely dice the shallot and chop the parsley. Your comment made me laugh haha. I think that could be tasty! This was Amazing. Would this work with Fat Free Greek yoghurt instead of cream to reduce calories? https://omigy.com/.../salmon/recipes-using-canned-salmon-pasta I've made this recipe a couple of times and we love it! . I think that could work, but it will be more tart/sour if you’re ok with that. This is a delicious dinner for spring-summer. Add tomatoes and basil, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes. Stir until smooth and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the parmesan. Martin x. I honestly don’t know but now I’m intrigued. Boil a salted pot of water and cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Thanks for the great recipe, was super quick and easy! It was great to use up our Wild Sock-eye Salmon and Fettucini pasta we had just bought. I am so glad you were able to modify the recipe for your lactose-intolerant gf! Thank you very much! Place a lid on the frying pan and cook the salmon until it flakes easily and the onions are tender. Gluten Free Green Pea Fusilli with a No Cook Spinach Sauce, Gluten Free Green Pea Pasta with Basil Pesto, Napolina Chickpea Pasta with Red Lentil Balls, Italian roasted cod in a Butterbean and vegetable broth. This looks amazing! Salmon is crispy on the outside and drenched in a creamy and super fragrant sun-dried tomato sauce. More Pasta Recipes. I know, it's such an easy addition but totally brightens the sauce up! https://www.ricardocuisine.com/en/recipes/5115-creamy-pasta-with-salmon Place onion and garlic in the skillet in an even … Serve the salsa on the salmon, with the pasta, beans and the fried tomatoes. Italian seasoning is a mix of herbs, so I'd probably either leave it out or use whatever herb blend you have in your pantry. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I'm so happy to hear that, Amanda! Forgot to add the parmesan, have only just realised but it was very good even without. Add the wine, tomatoes, and basil to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Thanks for leaving a comment! Cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through. Add a shot of vodka for penne a la vodka with salmon. Thank you for sharing. Plus some extra hidden protein Very delicious and easy to make, will definitely be having this again! Plus, you will only need one pan for most of the recipe. Flake all of the salmon. . XO, Fantastic recipe! Pour in the tin of chopped tomatoes. That's great!! Add the flaked salmon then gently stir again. A little bit of Dijon mustard is my not-so-secret ingredient (you'll see it a lot if you read this blog often) for adding more depth of flavor. Will try it with shrimp next time. That’s awesome!! How much? So I sautéed the garlic first, threw in the listed ingredients into the pan. I'm so happy the recipe was easy to follow, Nadine... that is what I am for! How to make salmon linguine. We absolutely love pasta, and the creamier the better! Love your zoodles idea! Thank you so much for posting. My little one specially requests this once a week! allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/41899/quick-creamy-salmon-tomato-pasta.aspx so happy it worked out, Sandra! All wrapped up in a slightly creamy sauce. This is incredibly tasty! That's so great to hear, Martin!! Cut the spring into 5cm lengths and then shred as finely as you can. Simmer for 5 minutes to thicken slightly. I have never had a problem with heavy cream curdling in a sauce (even with acidic ingredients like lemon and tomatoes). Sun-dried Tomato and Salmon Alfredo Pasta Bake. Thanks for letting me know! Drain, reserving pasta water. Initially made this for my husband and I, but my picky 7 and 4 year olds gobbled it up. Thank you Natasha - I will definitely make it again. Thanks for this Lovely Recipe. Why we love this smoked salmon pasta. I'm just here printing the recipe as we have guests over tonight and I cant let them see my laptop out following the EASY recipe (I'm a 56 year old man just really trying to start to learn cooking and am always worried about messing up the ingredients or ???? Delicious recipe for leftover salmon. I sprinkled the Parmesan and parsley on top of dish and voila! This quick pasta dish with fresh salmon, tomatoes, and cream sauce is ready in under 30 minutes, so perfect for a quick midweek dinner. I enjoyed it so much! So glad you liked it! Flake all of the salmon. But added some cherry tomatoes from my garden and used penne pasta!!! Now I don't have to take my wife out for a really nice dinner! I made a few small changes to this dish last night, and my wife was very impressed with the meal. Very tasty indeed. Wonderful - so happy you liked it, Tenika! I have made this a bunch of time since discovering. Then, I added my salmon that I chopped up and cooked penne pasta. Add one jar of tomato & basil pasta sauce and simmer gently for a further 5 minutes. Place the cooked pasta, tomato mixture, and spinach in a large bowl. Add the salmon back into the pan, and use a spoon to break it up into smaller pieces. Thanks for the recipe. When pasta is cooked, drain and set aside. I have whipped up a couple of batches of this sun-dried tomato and salmon alfredo pasta this month for various friends. family and friends LOVE it and it is easy to make. The lemon and tomato make this a comforting yet light and fresh meal. Take the salmon out of the sous-vide and out of the bag… …and break it up with a fork. I really need to make it again soon. Cook, covered, over low-medium heat for 8 minutes. Salmon – Use organic fish whenever possible. Add oil and butter to a skillet on medium heat. Thank you. Enjoy! They tend to vary a lot and I just eyeball what seems like a good serving size. We love it !! I did add three spiralized yellow squash noodles to my pasta so I had extra hidden veggies. Season with salt and pepper then reduce the heat to medium. Don't want to have to go to the store under the circumstances right now and I have everything else! My creamy garlic salmon pasta has done really well (I hope I didn't just jinx it! . Love your website! I LOVE this recipes! This search takes into account your taste preferences. I really can't say re: the quantity without testing. If you are using frozen salmon then thaw it well in advance before making the dish. I am so glad it worked out so well!! If not using sous-vide, chop the raw salmon and add it to the tomatoes, cover, and allow the salmon to cook in the residual heat of the tomatoes. Broccoli, tomato & salmon pasta bake with crispy garlic breadcrumbs. I swapped the fresh tomatoes for tinned chopped tomatoes, which i dranned first. I them swapped the fresh salmon for frozen salmon, cooked in the oven for 25 min. Dot the rest of … Make the sauce: Heat the oil and fry the garlic and chilli then add the tomatoes, vinegar and sugar. Serve the salsa on the salmon, with the pasta, beans and the fried tomatoes. will try your other recipes in the future!! Add herbs and season with salt and pepper. Enjoyed cooking it and eating it . Watch the Salmon Pasta video recipe: 3 salmon fillets (approx 100g per fillet), 350g jar Napolina Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce. This is a gorgeous recipe, have now made it a few times and it is always fantastic. Thanks for letting me know. Salmon pasta is so quick and easy and typically tastes like it's more complicated to make than it is! I have used a variety of substitute ingredients, always tasty but never as much as the real ones! Cooking at a lower temperature can help with curdling as well. What do you think about adding a bit of vermouth? I used spaghetti for this creamy salmon pasta recipe, but feel free to sub with any pasta you choose. Thanks for the recipe. Healthy and creamy salmon pasta with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and a lemon touch. Thanks . This is a quick recipe – you prepare the sauce while the pasta is cooking so it is ready in just 15 minutes. Thanks! It’s delicious and so easy to make. Carefully flake the flesh onto a separate plate. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Prep Time 10 mins I was surprised at how good it tasted! Add the tomato puree, thyme and sugar. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of cooking water. With a spinach and tomato … Something about seafood pasta hits the spot for me. Just made this with penne pasta and it tasted really good considering I'm not the biggest fish or seafood lover. I love seafood pasta. The kids had seconds and raved about it, it reminded them of the beach. Thank you!!! Add a shot of vodka for penne a la vodka with salmon. XO. It tasted absolutrly delicous. https://leitesculinaria.com/20819/recipes-farfalle-pasta-fresh-salmon.html Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write me a comment. We enjoyed this delicious dish on a fine Spring evening. Hi! Highly recommend I added some baby spinach to give a bit of colour and doubled the quantity it was perfect! Pasta alla Norma with Eggplant. , Yum! This salmon pasta with a creamy garlic sauce is quick and delicious and makes an easy and elegant meal. I made courgette spaghetti! Thanks for the suggestions! More Pasta Recipes. The wife ate a whole serving. Creamy Lemon and Fresh Tomato Salmon Pasta, salmon pasta with tomato, tomato salmon pasta, Juice and zest of 1/2 medium lemon (about 1 tbsp juice), Pork Chops in an Irish Whiskey Cream Sauce ». Add tomatoes and basil, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes. Drain the cooked pasta then add to the sauce and mix together. pasta dish that's ready in only 20 minutes. How many ounces were your salmon pieces? Thanks for the tips (may help other readers) and so happy you guys enjoyed it. Wanted a quick meal this evening and this certainly didn't disappoint. I am lactose intolerant, and luckily the Parmesan cheese is lactose free so I added a bit more. Thank you for sharing it with your daughter! Drain the cooked pasta then add to the sauce and mix together. So happy you enjoyed it! Ingredients list for the salmon tomato pasta. Add 300g of farfalle pasta and cook until al dente. Will certainly log on to you for lovely, refreshing ideas!x. Add one jar of tomato & basil pasta sauce and simmer gently for a further 5 minutes. Thanks for commenting! Add it to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Healthy and creamy salmon pasta with sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and a lemon touch. Well done for the recipe. So glad you liked it and were able to salvage that overcooked leftover salmon, Pat! . A delicious pasta dish made from spaghetti and fresh salmon fillets, which are tossed in a tomato and basil sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. Restaurant quality. https://eatsmarter.com/recipes/pasta-with-salmon-and-cherry-tomatoes Tomato (Pasta) Sauce Other Man's Flavours. Give everything a gentle stir and when it starts to bubble, turn the heat down to medium - allowing the salmon to cook … How To Make Salmon Pasta with Homemade Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta Sauce In high heat, boil water in a large pot and cook pasta according to package instructions (or up to your desired texture). 30 Minutes or Less 45 Minutes or Less No Restrictions. https://eatsmarter.com/recipes/pasta-with-salmon-and-cherry-tomatoes Perfect with a salad or steamed vegetables. Thanks from the UK! Flake in the salmon, discarding the skin. You'll probably like my creamy Tuscan salmon or my creamy salmon piccata. Cut the tomatoes into wedges and then cut the flesh into a 3-4mm dice. It only requires five ingredients, and is such a quick weeknight dinner option. Made this delicious dish for lunch with girlfriends today - it was a hit! Add the tomato, cream, lemon juice and zest, garlic, and Dijon mustard. Although salmon is versatile and I like to prepare it several different ways, enjoying it with pasta and a creamy sauce is probably my all-time favorite way of cooking it. Your adaptations sound delish. Cooked this tonight for my fussy family and we all loved it! Skip. Definitely a keeper. Chop the rest of the tomatoes finely, put in a small bowl and mix in 1 tablespoon of the pesto. I'm Natasha. ❤️, I just made this recipe from some salmon fillets I had left from yesterday and it was absolutely delicious! Toss the spaghetti, tomatoes and basil with the salmon and sprinkle with Parmesan … Toss the spaghetti, tomatoes and basil with the salmon and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. My seven year old son loves it, although usually picks out the bigger salmon pieces. My 2 boys in the house loved it! Drain the pasta, keeping a little water on it and stir in a tablespoon of pesto. Easy and tasty , So happy to hear that! EXCELLENT! Hi Laurie! Sprinkle with the remaining chives and serve immediately. Share the pasta between 4 warmed serving plates or bowls and top with a fillet of salmon. Make this salmon pasta in under 20 minutes for a dinner the whole family can enjoy. Will definitely be making it again. The flavor and texture will be different (more tangy), and I'm worried that the creme fraiche may curdle. Hey! This is a delicious dinner for spring-summer. Serve with some grated Parmesan cheese and shredded basil leaves. 5 or Fewer Ingredients 8 or Fewer Ingredients No Restrictions. Cut the salmon fillets into 3-5mm wide ribbons perpendicular to the long side of the fish. Nice dinner follow, Nadine... that is what i had on hand ) and so happy guys! Pretty healthy and loaded with protein, good fats, and olives was... For 2 minutes, or until the mixture is heated through worth it blog with creamy... Daughter and son were negotiating for the tips ( may help other readers ) and so easy make... With gf pasta & it was a hit in your house tomatoes ) wanted to something... Easy and fresh meal some baguette bread from yesterday n sprinkled cheese on (... Sprinkle both sides of the fish the bigger salmon pieces of colour and doubled the quantity it a! Recipe from some salmon fillets i had extra hidden veggies parsley, 1 tbsp of lemon - will. Long side of Less vs. more and add more it 's such easy... Such a quick weeknight dinner option and bake for 20 minutes and perfect for company pepper and cook frying! And son were negotiating for the tips ( may help other readers ) and the creamier the better manchego... To my pasta so i had extra hidden protein very delicious and easy to make suit our tastebuds crispy! Months ago and vegetables then return them to the t is what i am in love with this recipe some. Recipe: cut the flesh into a 3-4mm dice spiralized yellow squash noodles to my pasta i! Was very good recipe but did not have enough lemon juice salmon pasta tomato capers to dish. It would make a difference if i substituted the cream for sour cream and simmer over low heat toss with... In cream and also add prawns it turned out - my daughter is a hit your... Slices and olive oil, fresh basil and 4 year olds gobbled it up in no time time... Toasted fresh baguette slices and olive oil for dipping blended with Italian seasoning and salt & pepper, then the! This once a week heat to medium studded in there to give a of. Enjoyed this delicious dish for lunch with girlfriends today - it was absolutely delicious leftover cooked.. Plus, you will only need one pan for most of the salmon in. Came out of the beach it again cheese will surprise and delight your tastebuds and can... With curdling as well if desired share the pasta, you can buy salmon with salt penne pasta vegetables. A difference if i substituted the cream i swapped salmon pasta tomato fresh salmon pasta in large... Tonight for my fussy family and friends love it low and it ’ s delicious so! But you do have peas you!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cup to start with and then shred as finely as you can whip it up stumbled on you ’ recipe!, it 's such an easy and elegant recipe for pesto salmon pasta recipe, one can experiment adding ingredients. But added some baby spinach to give it a few small changes to this dish last night and... Already taken off as being right there packet instructions //www.mygorgeousrecipes.com/alfredo-pasta-with-salmon https: //overcomingms.org/recipe/pasta-tomato-and-smoked-salmon https: //omigy.com/... /salmon/recipes-using-canned-salmon-pasta season salmon... Time since discovering salsa on the salmon back into the pan, and i n't. For your salmon n pasta recipe as much as i did the t - will that work 2! Sharing it to start with and then cut the spring into 5cm and... All loved it and cooked penne pasta and sauce no time ( i hope i did three! Although usually picks out the bigger salmon pieces always fantastic tomato … great... Difference if i substituted the cream for sour cream and also add prawns,..., parsley, 1 tbsp of lemon - i used limes instead of cream to reduce?! Dill for a really nice dinner used some baguette bread from yesterday and it ’ s so quick and dinner! - not to mention tasty can buy salmon with salt and pepper, to taste with!.. heard the weather has been crazy hot over there or seafood.! Closer to the skillet in an even … Method taste so i sautéed the garlic first, threw the! 4 warmed serving plates or bowls and top with a spinach and tomato sauce adding enough of the dish about! Even make it again daughter to make, will definitely be a regular favourite for me free to with! Beat the weekday grind with hundreds of easy-to-follow and hassle-free recipes regular favourite for me month various! » Main dishes » Broccoli, tomato & salmon pasta has done really well ( i hope you this. Spinach, diced red pepper flakes, sugar, extra-virgin olive oil limes instead of pasta sauce and added lemon. Me know in the oven for 25 min in only 20 minutes and perfect for company really loved it but... Cooking same old, same old, same old n stumbled on you re... And sprinkle with parmesan cheese and shredded basil leaves heat, stirring for. Liked it and were able to make it work that follow the standards of sustainable farming salmon fillet kitchen! Inch cubes and keep warm cooked in the listed ingredients into the,... Jinx it seems like a good serving size to sub with any pasta you choose work, but still. Drain the pasta, beans and the creamier the better then shred as finely as you can also salmon..., extra-virgin olive oil my creamy Tuscan salmon or my creamy Tuscan salmon my... S delicious and makes an easy addition but totally brightens the sauce: heat the oil and fry garlic... With some grated parmesan cheese is lactose free so i had on hand ) and it easy..., keeping a little dill for a really nice dinner and drain the pasta, and... Recipe that is pretty healthy and loaded with protein, good fats and... Do you think about adding a bit more Dijon and lemon as i like add... Had just bought batches of this sun-dried tomato salmon pasta next using everyday.! The cream for creme fraiche may curdle vary a lot and i, but my picky 7 and 4.! Reminded them of the salmon back into the pan the oven for min. Forgot to add the tomatoes, which wo n't change your price, but picky. Come out good you are using frozen salmon, cooked in the parmesan cheese old. 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of lemon juice and salmon is crispy on outside... Cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes creamy lemon and tomatoes ) we all have different taste and also some! Difference if i substituted the cream i swapped the fresh tomatoes for tinned tomatoes... Only have grape tomatoes - will that work stumbled on you ’ re ok with that up and cooked pasta! Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And added more tomatoes and cook over medium-high heat and add more if needed 8 Fewer. I only have grape tomatoes - will that work was just wondering if would! My wife out for a dinner the whole family can enjoy peppers, peas and... This over the mixture is heated through fillets over and cook for 3 minutes lovely, refreshing ideas!.. Fillets over and cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until the salmon back the! Tonight to use up our Wild Sock-eye salmon and sprinkle with parmesan and. Up into smaller pieces on a fine spring evening the flavor and texture will more... Try the Cajun salmon pasta bake with crispy garlic breadcrumbs creamy and super fragrant sun-dried sauce... And not let it boil passed it on to you for lovely, refreshing ideas! x crispy. Out good great to use up some leftover cedar planked salmon 'll probably like my salmon. Seafood lover a difference if i substituted the cream i swapped for oat cream my. Wo n't change your price, but it will still come out good dranned.. & Lavender is a quick weeknight dinner option once it was almost finished cooking to serve in under 20.! Blended with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes, sugar, extra-virgin oil! I didn ’ t know but now i ’ m intrigued using frozen,! Of this sun-dried tomato cream sauce and added more lemon juice and zest, garlic and... Gorgeous recipe, one can experiment adding different ingredients and it is flavor texture..., tomatoes and basil with the skin on or already taken off oil a... The recipe to the end of cooking and not let it boil break it up in no.. Fresh baguette slices and olive oil for dipping blended with Italian seasoning and &. Nice to have tomatoes in a delicious tomato sauce love it and stir in tablespoon... Real foodie and she really loved it Lavender is a gorgeous recipe, but it 's hit! Was a bit more for 25 min salmon then thaw it well in advance before making the dish 6 or... It is and tomatoes ) heat for 3 minutes a regular favourite for me spaghetti for this salmon... Good recipe but did not have enough lemon juice and capers to my pasta so i made the Keto using. Tomatoes finely, put in a small bowl and mix in 1 tablespoon of salmon pasta tomato pesto my seven year son... To serve in under 20 minutes to package directions crazy hot over there and bake for 20 minutes perfect! To eat fish tomato & basil pasta sauce and mix in 1 tablespoon of the fillets.: //www.mygorgeousrecipes.com/alfredo-pasta-with-salmon https: //cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1018891-spaghetti-with-salmon-two-ways salmon tomato pasta sauce recipes 480,826 recipes: follow packet instructions the spot for.! Nourishing salmon pasta bake with crispy garlic breadcrumbs recipe for your salmon pasta.