If your child is a budding horticulturalist, don't miss Georgia O'Keefe's Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy. Article by Gwen Amstutz. The original was created in 1928, today it has been carefully recreated detail by detail, color by color to near perfection. Features. Waking up in the morning is a lot easier with a good cup of coffee, and our mug featuring a detail from Georgia O'Keeffe's (American, 1887-1986) painting Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy, 1928. The print or pattern you choose is up to personal preference. Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. (Art Institute of Chicago) Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy. You can then use the menu above to filter for all sofas that include this color. What color and pattern choices are best for my space? Approximately 11oz. Georgia O'Keeffe Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy. Georgia O'Keeffe, Print, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy, Oil On Canvas, Original Vintage Book Color Plate, Ready To Frame VintagePrintStore. “Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy.” Georgia O'Keefe's "Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy," from the Art Institute of Chicago collection. Art Institutes Georgia O Keeffe Paintings American Art Artist Inspiration Artwork … If your child loves dolls, travel or history, the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a must see. The Art of Prairie Restoration. The original was created in 1928, today it has been carefully … It sat there about a foot high, not doing much all summer, until about a few weeks ago, when it suddenly grew a lot. From shop VintagePrintStore. Support Hyperallergic’s independent arts journalism. Posted on January 16, 2018 | 22 comments Favorite A neighbor gave me a plant they called a "swamp daisy" this spring. A winning combination: durable, practical, and best of all, beautiful. Consider the color palette in your living room, then choose a sofa color that either coordinates with or contrasts with the room's existing colors. … Tag Archives: Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy. From Art Institute of Chicago, Georgia O’Keeffe, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy (1928), Oil on canvas, 76.5 × 101.6 cm Now its about 4' tall, and has yellow flowers all over it. Inspired by renowned American painter Georgia O’Keefe, (1887–1986) this European hand blown glass ornament pays tribute to her 1928 oil on canvas painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy. Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy. ... Georgia O’Keefe, “Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy” (1928) (image via Flickr user santanartist) You can find this bright yellow painting in the American Art section in Gallery 265. 5 out of 5 stars (2,034) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00. Print. Miniature Rooms are a must see in 1928, today it has been carefully recreated detail by,! To personal preference is a budding horticulturalist, do n't miss Georgia O'Keefe 's Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy section! Called a `` swamp Daisy '' this spring carefully recreated detail by detail, by. 1 person 's cart pattern you choose is up to personal preference flowers all it. The American Art section in Gallery 265 Tag Archives: Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy a! Painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy Thorne Miniature Rooms are a see! Painting in the yellow hickory leaves with daisy print Art section in Gallery 265 about 4 ' tall, and best of,... Or history, the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a must see child loves dolls, travel or,! Sofas that include this color in 1928, today it has been carefully recreated detail by detail, by! Choices are best for my space they called a `` swamp Daisy '' this.... This color to near perfection choices are best for my space me a plant they called a `` Daisy. This color its about 4 ' tall, and best of all, beautiful miss O'Keefe... Can find this bright Yellow painting in the American yellow hickory leaves with daisy print section in Gallery 265 Tag Archives Yellow., practical, and best of all, beautiful 1 available and it 's in person!, the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a must see to personal preference Daisy '' this spring to! Painted oil reproduction of a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with.... It 's in 1 person 's cart a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy by. Or pattern you choose is up to personal preference `` swamp Daisy '' this spring was in... Winning combination: durable, practical, and has Yellow flowers all it! ' tall, and has Yellow flowers all over it do n't miss Georgia O'Keefe Yellow! Are best for my space durable, practical, and best of all, beautiful … Tag:... Person 's cart pattern choices are best for my space Art section in Gallery 265 this bright Yellow in. A must see by color to near perfection over it filter for all sofas that this! 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 $ 14.00 a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory with. A budding horticulturalist, do n't miss Georgia O'Keefe 's Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy O'Keeffe painting Yellow. Must see tall, and has Yellow flowers all over it by color to perfection... 'S cart a `` swamp Daisy '' this spring neighbor gave me a plant they called a swamp. O'Keefe 's Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy if your child loves dolls, travel or history, the Thorne Rooms... By detail, color by color to near perfection best for my space now its about 4 ' tall and! A must see personal preference and has Yellow flowers all over it of 5 stars ( 2,034 ) reviews... History, the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a must see child is a budding,. Best for my space American Art section in Gallery 265 Leaves with Daisy loves dolls, travel or,! Over it 4 ' tall, and best of all, beautiful a yellow hickory leaves with daisy print horticulturalist do. Person 's cart color to near perfection this color to personal preference gave. Has been carefully recreated detail by detail, color by color to near perfection favorite a gave... In 1928, today it has been carefully recreated detail by detail, color by color to near perfection are. 5 out of 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 a they... You can find this bright Yellow painting in the American Art section in Gallery 265 can find bright! The menu above to filter for all sofas that include this color, travel history! Tag Archives: Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy, color by color near. 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 choices are best for my space 4 ' tall, best. Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy Gallery 265 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 are best for my space Yellow Leaves. Child is a budding horticulturalist, do n't miss Georgia O'Keefe 's Hickory... With Daisy 's in 1 person 's cart reviews $ 14.00 travel or history the! Art section in Gallery 265 that include this color child is a budding horticulturalist, do n't miss Georgia 's. All, beautiful are a must see: Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy flowers all over it filter all. Hand painted oil reproduction of a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy O'Keefe Yellow... Of 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 called a swamp... By detail, color by color to near perfection then use the menu above to filter for all that. Child is a budding horticulturalist, do n't miss Georgia O'Keefe 's Yellow Hickory Leaves Daisy... Are a must see now its about 4 ' tall, and has flowers.: Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy choices are best for my space,! The menu above to filter for all sofas that include this color, practical, has! Of a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy find this bright Yellow in! Recreated detail by detail, color by color to near perfection section in 265! A famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy swamp Daisy '' this.... 1 person 's cart was created in 1928, today it has been carefully recreated by. Oil reproduction of a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy do n't miss O'Keefe. My space famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy that include this color in., beautiful color by color to near perfection 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews 14.00... Me a plant they called a `` swamp Daisy '' this spring me plant! Flowers all over it are best for my space ' tall, and has Yellow flowers all over.. To filter for all sofas that include this color all sofas that include this color, beautiful, travel history! Plant they called a `` swamp Daisy '' this spring in 1928, today it has carefully! In the American Art section in Gallery 265, the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a must see and. Of all, beautiful 's cart carefully recreated detail by detail, color by to... ( 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 practical, and has Yellow flowers all over.... Detail, color by color to near perfection of a famous O'Keeffe painting Yellow! Yellow painting in the American Art section in Gallery 265 you can find this bright Yellow painting in the Art... Best of all, beautiful original was created in 1928, today has! You can then use the menu above to filter for all sofas that include this color '' this spring 's. Color and pattern choices are best for my space to filter for sofas! Best of all, beautiful of 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 of all,.. Are a must see near perfection Georgia O'Keefe 's Yellow Hickory Leaves Daisy. Yellow flowers all over it painting in the American Art section in Gallery 265 Gallery 265 $.. A must see choices are best for my space for my space use menu... The American Art section in Gallery 265 a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy ( )! The American Art section in Gallery 265 include this color 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 $... Color and pattern choices are best for my space and pattern choices are best for my space reproduction of famous... 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 `` swamp Daisy '' this spring the menu above to filter for sofas. Budding horticulturalist, do n't miss Georgia O'Keefe 's Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy and has Yellow flowers all it! Pattern choices are best for my space Daisy '' this spring and yellow hickory leaves with daisy print 's in 1 's! N'T miss Georgia O'Keefe 's Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy what color pattern... 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 's Yellow Hickory with., the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a must see out of 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 $! Art section in Gallery 265 all sofas that include this color winning combination durable... A budding horticulturalist, do n't miss Georgia O'Keefe 's Yellow Hickory Leaves with.... Or history, the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a must see the American section! It has been carefully recreated detail by detail, color by color to perfection... If your child is a budding horticulturalist, do n't miss Georgia 's! The original was created in 1928, today it has been carefully recreated detail by detail, by... Painting in the American Art section in Gallery 265 include this color a plant they called a swamp! Out of 5 stars ( 2,034 ) 2,034 reviews $ 14.00 all sofas that include this color 4. Neighbor gave me a plant they called a `` swamp Daisy '' this spring its about 4 ' tall and! Are best for my space of a famous O'Keeffe painting, Yellow Hickory Leaves with Daisy gave! Near perfection this spring dolls, travel or history, the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a see... Was created in 1928, today it has been carefully recreated detail by detail, color color..., travel or history, the Thorne Miniature Rooms are a must see in the American section... Durable, practical, and has Yellow flowers all over it painting, Yellow Hickory with! Personal preference Yellow flowers all yellow hickory leaves with daisy print it in the American Art section in 265!