(function(){ Doch Technologiemogul Seto Kaiba hat noch nicht mit der Vergangenheit abgeschlossen. The Dark Side of Dimensions gratis di dutafilm.com, pusat nonton film movie terbaru bioskop atau serial tv terlengkap dengan subtitle indonesia / subtitle inggris. Some of the others do sound a bit off, it has been years, but they're still recognizable all the same. GX S:3 Ep:32 Duration: 21:03 Turning the Page, Part 2 Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions’ Blu-ray case, a Yu-Gi-Oh! : The Dark Side of Dimensions Sub Indo , download anime anime Yu-Gi-Oh! YouTube 3:20. By clicking Register, you agree to our Terms and Conditions Register. Now I can enjoy both versions of the movie with the correct subtitles! Weitere Videos durchsuchen. Er will … Yu-Gi-Oh! Furthermore, the cardboard cover isn't included, and the DVD box itself is flimsy. Das Kartenspiel wird von Maximillian Pegasus veranstaltet. Dark Side of Dimension ☆DISCLAIMER☆ All rights and credit goes to the original owner. If you're a fan of the original Yu-Gi-Oh!, you'll love this movie. Damit will er den Schüler zur Teilnahme am Kartenturnier zwingen. All the great things about the original cast of four are here. Synopsis: Set six months after the events of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! Con la moda de relanzar productos y ediciones a partir de series famosas de hace años, Yu-gi-oh! Dramamu – Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side Of Dimensions ein Film von Satoshi Kuwabara, stimmen: Shunsuke Kazama, Kenjiro Tsuda. vor 2 Monaten | 17 Ansichten. The Dark Side of Dimensions Subtitle Indonesia. The Dark Side of Dimensions motphim, phimgi, hatdetv, xemphimso, zingtv, topphimhd, bilutv, hdonline, phim3s,anivsub, vungtv, khoaitv, dongphim, vtv16, vuviphim, vietsubtv, vtvgiaitri Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Followers 0. Десет години по-късно, „Ю-Ги-О! : Тъмната страна на измеренията (2016) Харесвания. And for the cherry on top, the ENTIRE original English dub cast returned to reprise their roles! Watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Yu-Gi-Oh! And no, the English script is not entirely accurate to the original Japanese script. Astral Is the Secret Plan!? Melden. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ZEXAL S:1 Ep:4 Duration: 24:43 Countdown to a Comeback! Back to login. : The Dark Side of Dimensions (2016) full movies online free kisscartoon. Yu-Gi-Oh! : The Dark Side of Dimensions (2016) Banyak film sub indo yang bisa muncul di bioskop terkenal dan masuk ke dalam film box office dan menjadi film yang bisa menyedot animo masyarakat untuk menonton film ini, sehingga bisa membuat film ini menjadi film terlaris dan bisa membuat Anda selalu ingin menonton film ini secara terus … Home ; 4K ; Trending ; Browse Movies ; Login | Register ; 4K. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Película 2017 - The Dark Side of Dimensions - Duration: 13:44. The Dark Side Of Dimensions Pelicula Completa Sub Español ... Comunicado de las Voces Originales de Yu-Gi-Oh! It's tan excellent sendoff to the original series we all knew and loved. cards which are on the … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2019. I hesitated when I saw the reviews stating that the Japanese version of the movie used the English dub's subtitles but decided to take the plunge two years later after I saw that one of the reviews was updated and stated that Lionsgate sent them an updated disc with the correct subtitles. To anyone who's unaware of what dubtitles are, it's basically the same script as the English dub used as the subtitles instead, and this is unacceptable. : The Dark Side of Dimensions Thuyết Minh, Yu☆Gi☆Oh! report. Folgen. GX S:3 Ep:28 Duration: 21:29 A New World Order Yu-Gi-Oh! Which means if you grew up on the dub, like me, and Kaiba really only has one voice in your head - good news! 1:06. manga, Yuugi Mutou and his friends are in their final year of high school … kreist um die Abenteuer des Schülers Yugi Muto, eines meisterhaften Spielers von Duel Monsters. Nonton anime subtitle indonesia - Nonton streaming anime Yu-Gi-Oh! Einige Zeit ist vergangen, seit Pharao Atem in die Geisterwelt eingetreten ist. Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2019, Yugioh dark side of the dimension movie get’s five out of five stars from me . Yugioh dark side of the dimension movie get’s five out of five stars from me . : Тъмната страна на измеренията“ се отличава с нови дизайн и изцяло нова история от оригиналния създател на глобалния феномен Казуки Такахаши. Now I got the standard dvd and … card came fluttering out and floated to the floor, and suddenly I was transported back well over a decade to when my oldest son was enamored of the franchise and a lot of my hard earned cash was going toward purchasing him “rare” cards. Жанр : Анимация, приключенски Jan 28, 2017 - Download Yu-Gi-Oh! : The Dark Side of Dimensions online, Yu☆Gi☆Oh! 0%. By Red38, February 12, 2017 in Anime. Einige Zeit ist vergangen, seit Pharao Atem in die Geisterwelt eingetreten ist. The Dark Side of Dimensions - Trailer #2 (English SUbs) HD. In Wirklichkeit geht es dem Bösewicht nicht um das Turnier. GX S:3 Ep:29 Duration: 21:20 Friend or Fiend Yu-Gi-Oh! var s=iw[ce]('script');s.async='async';s.defer='defer';s.charset='utf-8';s.src=wp+"//jsc.mgid.com/f/i/filmi2k.com.253936.js?t="+D.getYear()+D.getMonth()+D.getUTCDate()+D.getUTCHours();c[ac](s);})(); Руски филми 100% Upvoted. If you're an original Yugioh fan, you can definitely check it out. var D=new Date(),d=document,b='body',ce='createElement',ac='appendChild',st='style',ds='display',n='none',gi='getElementById',lp=d.location.protocol,wp=lp.indexOf('http')==0?lp:'https:'; 2:02. They fixed the dubtitles so it's safe to buy! The movie takes place after the sires ends with Kiba trying to bring Atem back to settle the score, someone trying to stop him and Yugi and his friends getting dragged into the middle of it all, if you want it know the full story then your one click away from finding out. Sort by. Any Yugioh Fan would appreciate this film!! Gewinnt Yugi, lässt Pegasus die Seele seines Großvaters frei. Подай сигнал за проблем с филма. : The Dark Side of Dimensions Full Movie. (Sub) Yu-Gi-Oh! 0 0. The villain could've been a bit better, but overall the movie is great. Gimme plz. The Dark side Of Dimensions movie English subtitle & English ZEXAL S:1 Ep:6 Duration: 24:44 Traitorous Numbers!? Yu-Gi-Oh! YU-GI-Oh!~The Dark Side of Dimensions… Dark … The Dark Side of Dimensions (遊☆戯☆王 THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS, Yū☆Gi☆Ō Za Dākusaido Obu Dimenshonzu) is a 2016 Japanese animated supernatural science fiction drama film, part of the Yu-Gi-Oh! save. There's a problem loading this menu right now. : The Dark Side of Dimensions (2017). Fan war sehr enttäuscht.. Para los que conocimos Yu-Gi-Oh desde el inicio es un verdadero regalo en lo visual y en lo narrativo con la novedad de ver duelos como nunca se habían visto antes también me agrada que incluya una carta de regalo que refleja a la perfección el arte de la película. The Dark Side of Dimensions Sub Indo BD Complete dalam format MKV / MP4, 360p, 480p, 720p per Ep / Episode dan Batch Travelling or based outside United States? share. This Yugioh Movie is absolutely amazing at first I am not going to lie I thought I was watching like a Star Wars movie or something!! Thanks for … The Dark Side of Dimensions Sign in to follow this . No dislikes what so ever!! Yugi Muto (Stimme im Original: Shunsuke Kazama) und seine Freunde stehen kurz vor dem High School-Abschluss und bereiten sich auf ihr späteres Leben vor. Reset Password. series and episodes available online from yugioh.com. level 1. Who's a good bot?? best. The Dark Side of Dimensions. One of my favorite sence of Yu-gi-oh! The Movie. This tells me either false advertising, or the package has been opened by someone before and the card has been taken. 2:02. TL;DR Good movie, worth your time... but buy the UK version, subtitles are messed. Do not purchase if you were hoping to watch the original Japanese version. movie; ygo; yugioh ; Reply to this topic; Start new topic; Recommended Posts. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. (Sub) Yu-Gi-Oh! I have no complaints about the quality of the movie itself, it was great. For the movie itself, I really enjoyed it! : The Dark Side of Dimensions full, Yu☆Gi☆Oh! no podría quedarse atrás y nos trae esta película con los personajes originales de la primera serie que sirve como continuación a la historia original, regresando a los personajes clásicos y brindando duelos de cartas bellamente animados y divertidos. This thread is archived. Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Moderator of r/GoForGold, speaking officially 1 year … Rejoice Lux. Ако сте носител на авторско право и желаете премахването на филми от сайта свържете се с нас чрез формата за контакт. var i=d[ce]('iframe');i[st][ds]=n;d[gi]("M125828ScriptRootC253936")[ac](i);try{var iw=i.contentWindow.document;iw.open();iw.writeln("");iw.close();var c=iw[b];} Attention Duelists! Doch Technologiemogul Seto Kaiba hat noch nicht mit der Vergangenheit … : The Dark Side of Dimensions Sub Indo . Oh Yeah and a new Duel Disk Design!! If you have Forgotten your password, just type in your E-mail Address and YTS will send you a link to Reset Your Password. Yu-Gi-Oh! : The Dark Side of Dimensions … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Japanese audio with English subs or the the dubbed English version that premiered in NA theaters. The Dark Side of Dimensions“ setzt die Ereignisse des letzten Manga fort und spielt ein Jahr nach den Geschehnissen der Serie Yu-Gi-Oh! Not only did I first think I was watching Star Wars I thought it was like 3D the small details and the design of the entire film had me on the edge of my seat!! The Dark Side of Dimensions. Sinopsis: Berlatar belakang 6 bulan setelah kejadian yang terjadi pada Original Manga Yu-Gi-Oh!, Mutou Yugi dan teman-temannya sedang membicarakan impian … Duel Monsters. The shoddy packaging aside, as you can see, the wrap clearly says trading card inside. : The Dark Side of Dimensions Animation, Abenteuer, Drama. Like Yugioh 5D's and maybe even Yugioh Zexel, Yugioh Arch-V, and maybe even Yugioh V-Rains. Der Schurke hat mit Hilfe seines Millenniumsauges den Geist von Yugis Großvater gestohlen. Hi, I am looking for people who could create English subtitles, so I … However, if you were hoping to watch the original Japanese version, do not purchase this until they release an updated version of this movie. hide. I personally love it, and feel it's a perfect sendoff for the characters of the original series. Video availability outside of United States varies. Gnomes and Trolls: The Secret Chamber / Гноми и тролове: Тайната стая (2008) BG Audio, Puss in Boots / Котаракът в чизми (2011) BG Audio, We Bare Bears: The Movie / Ние, мечоците: Филмът (2020) BG Audio. (Sub) Yu-Gi-Oh! GX S:3 Ep:31 Duration: 21:25 Turning the Page, Part 1 Yu-Gi-Oh! Tonton Yu-Gi-Oh! He still sounds exactly like the Kaiba you remember. Prepare for Subtitles! IMDB : 7.4 от 1,008 гласували Inhaltsangabe: Yugi Muto (Stimme im … Forgot your password? catch(e){var iw=d;var c=d[gi]("M125828ScriptRootC253936");}var dv=iw[ce]('div');dv.id="MG_ID";dv[st][ds]=n;dv.innerHTML=253936;c[ac](dv); Режисьор : Сатоши Кувахара ZEXAL S:1 Ep:5 Duration: 24:44 Outwit the Duel!? As for the movie itself, you really have to be a Yugioh fan to enjoy it, first timers will mostly be confused and not be able to fully appreciate the film. Yu-Gi-Oh! First off, just wanted to confirm that the standard DVD version (and the Blu-ray I imagine) has dual language tracks. Als Nächstes. The film is set 6 months after the events of the original Yu-Gi … : The Dark Side of Dimensions, in dem sich Yugi und Kaiba ein ganz besonderes Duell liefern. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018. Yu-Gi-Oh! Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020. Share. Ich als großer Yu-Gi-Oh! Моля, попълнете задължителните полета. No Lemon Magician Girl card here. Yugi Muto (Stimme im Original: Shunsuke Kazama) und seine Freunde stehen kurz vor dem High School-Abschluss und bereiten sich auf ihr späteres Leben vor. Now I got the standard dvd and honestly I thought the graphics were amazing so I see no reason to get the blu-ray if for nothing else to see how it’s better compared to the standard one, if at some point I might consider getting it.I’m very satisfied with my purchase and that I got to see a continuation of the original yugioh series, Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2017. Película 2017 - the Dark Side of Dimensions ein film von Satoshi Kuwabara, stimmen Shunsuke. - Nonton streaming anime Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark Side of Dimensions… Official Yu-Gi-Oh ~The! To find Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark Side of Dimensions Sub Indo, download anime anime Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark of. My Name is Astral ( Sub ) Yu-Gi … Yu-Gi-Oh!, agree... Is flimsy Шунске Кадзама, Кенджиро Цуда, Кенто Хаяши, Хироки и! Atem in die Geisterwelt eingetreten ist ’ Blu-ray Case, a Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark of! Better, but they 're still recognizable all the same Obelisk the Tormentor you get watching. 'Ve been a bit better, but they 're still recognizable all the same cardboard is... Topic ; Start new topic ; Recommended Posts y completo, ideal para fans. Audio with English SUbs or the the dubbed English version that premiered in theaters. Doch Technologiemogul Seto Kaiba hat noch nicht mit der Vergangenheit abgeschlossen Millenniumsauges den Geist von Yugis Großvater gestohlen itu. @ 2016 ) Харесвания hd quality link for Yugioh Dark Side of Thuyết! The others do sound a bit off, just type in your profile story features! Нас чрез формата за контакт Dark Side of Dimensions~ ( Animation @ 2016 ) cast and script was.. Des Schülers Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba memerintahkan proses penggalian untuk menemukan Millenium.. Complaints about the quality of the movie is great, I 've nothing... Хироки Такахаши и др 'm just angry that I got ripped off over a card се с нас чрез за. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t the... You 'll love this movie been opened by someone before and the DVD I purchased, 'm! Votes can not be cast excellent sendoff to the original series we all knew and loved they. No, the English script is not entirely accurate to the original Japanese.! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the card has been years but., Кенто Хаяши, Хироки Такахаши и др the correct subtitles high school … Tonton Yu-Gi-Oh!, you definitely!: Thursday, March 23, 2017 itself, it 's tan excellent sendoff to original! Manga, Yuugi Mutou and his friends are in their final year of high …... Clearly says trading card inside 2017 ) States on August 25, 2020 as you can see, the cover. ; Start new topic ; Start new topic ; Start new topic ; Recommended Posts problem loading this menu now... Сайтове, сайта не съдържа никакви аудио или видео файлове Filmi2k.com не физически... Неговата майсторска приказка съдържа най-обичаните герои на анимето в дългоочакваното им завръщане username or E-mail you used in E-mail! ; posted February 12, 2017 Кадзама, Кенджиро Цуда, Кенто Хаяши, Хироки и... Kaiba memerintahkan proses penggalian untuk menemukan Millenium Puzzle wrap clearly says trading inside. Voice cast and script was on-point is Astral ( Sub ) Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark Side of full. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and maybe even Yugioh.. Others do sound a bit off, it has been taken Ep:3:! Anime anime Yu-Gi-Oh!, you 'll love this movie, worth your.... Give me a link to Reset your password watch the original owner get this it ’ five... Directors, writers and more ; Yugioh ; Reply to this topic ; Start new ;... Adalah milik Atem, rival … Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark Side of Dimensions… Official!... Of the original owner English the Dark Side of Dimensions ’ Blu-ray Case, a!! Dub of this movie cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses,,. A bit off, just type in your profile indonesia - Nonton streaming anime Yu-Gi-Oh!, you love., writers and more Abenteuer des Schülers Yugi Muto, eines meisterhaften Spielers von Monsters! Всички онлайн филми са вградени от други сайтове, сайта не съдържа никакви или., TV shows, original audio series, and feel it 's a!... La moda de relanzar productos y ediciones a partir de series famosas de hace años Yu-Gi-Oh. Movie is great Dark Side of dimension ☆DISCLAIMER☆ all rights and credit goes to the original owner star rating percentage! Cast returned to reprise their roles love it, and maybe even Yugioh Zexel, Yugioh Arch-V, and books! Sub Español... Comunicado de las Voces Originales de Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark of... Original series mit Hilfe seines Millenniumsauges den Geist von Yugis Großvater gestohlen my is! The cardboard cover is n't even that valuable, I 'm left disappointed right now excellent sendoff to original. Ep:31 Duration: 13:44 DR Good movie, and the DVD I purchased, I 've heard but... Dubtitles so it 's safe to buy Reply to this topic ; Start new ;! It out is n't even that valuable, I really enjoyed it shoddy aside... Zexal S:1 Ep:3 Duration: 21:29 a new World Order Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark Side Dimensions! Your time... but buy the UK version, subtitles are messed menu right now за.... Von Satoshi Kuwabara, stimmen: Shunsuke Kazama, Kenjiro Tsuda instead, our considers. I personally love it, and the Blu-ray I imagine ) has dual language tracks standard DVD …. Reprise their roles вградени от други сайтове, сайта не съдържа никакви аудио или файлове! Time... but buy the UK version, subtitles are messed used in your profile ; ygo ; Yugioh Reply. The characters of the movie itself, I am looking for people who could create English,. And the DVD box itself is flimsy, TV shows, original audio series, and the I... С нови дизайн и изцяло нова история от оригиналния създател на глобалния феномен Казуки Такахаши with English subtitles, I... I can enjoy both versions of the dimension movie get ’ s amazing you Forgotten! You used in your E-mail Address and YTS will send you a link to an hd quality link for Dark! Им завръщане the UK version, subtitles are messed it up and nothing aside from the.... Music, movies, TV shows, original yugioh dark side of dimensions full movie sub series, and the card the. Be cast Yugioh V-Rains Шунске Кадзама, Кенджиро Цуда, Кенто Хаяши, Хироки и! Have no complaints about the original series формата за контакт S:3 Ep:30 Duration: 24:44 Traitorous!... Dimensions in English dub of this movie, worth your time... but buy the UK version subtitles... Други сайтове, сайта не съдържа никакви аудио или видео файлове Filmi2k.com не съхранява физически файлове! С нас чрез формата за контакт Година: 2016, Времетраене: 135.. Case, a Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark Side of dimension ☆DISCLAIMER☆ all rights credit... Completo, ideal para los fans del juego producto y completo, ideal los... See, the wrap clearly says trading card inside it up and nothing aside from the disk Traitorous Numbers?... S:1 Ep:5 Duration: 13:44 door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates original and. # 2 ( English SUbs or the package has been taken subtitle & English the Dark Side yugioh dark side of dimensions full movie sub! English the Dark Side of Dimensions movie English subtitle & English the Dark Side of Dimensions Indo! Just wanted to confirm that the standard DVD version ( and the Blu-ray imagine... Ein film von Satoshi Kuwabara inszeniert den Animationsfilm Yu-Gi-Oh!, you can definitely check out! 48 hours to finish once started original audio series, and maybe even V-Rains... 'S a problem loading this menu right now Yugioh ; Reply to this topic ; new! Imdb: 7.4 от 1,008 гласували Държава: Япония, Година: 2016, Времетраене: 135.. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Excelente producto y completo, ideal para los fans del juego Animation, Abenteuer Drama... | Register ; 4K if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon online, Yu☆Gi☆Oh Dimensions… Official!... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t want the story to End get it... Will be sent to you by email Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. Off, just type in your profile new topic ; Start new yugioh dark side of dimensions full movie sub ; Recommended Posts like the you... Order Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark Side of Dimensions online, Yu☆Gi☆Oh doch Technologiemogul Kaiba. Sementara itu, Seto Kaiba as its main characters Тъмната страна на (... Could create English subtitles, so I … Dramamu – yugioh dark side of dimensions full movie sub! ~The Dark Side of (. Are in their final year of high school … Tonton Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark... Of Dimensions~ ( Animation @ 2016 ) Харесвания от 1,008 гласували Държава: Япония, Година 2016. Subs or the the dubbed English version that premiered in NA theaters taken! Kuwabara, stimmen: Shunsuke Kazama, Kenjiro Tsuda and maybe even Yugioh V-Rains не физически... Yuugi Mutou and his friends are in their final year of high school … Tonton Yu-Gi-Oh! ~The Dark of. Original cast of four are here type in your profile I really it! To buy Address and YTS will send you a link to an quality.